Steed 4X2 Dual Cab Petrol
- 2.4-litre petrol engine uses Delphi electronic ignition to deliver smooth performance for those customers who prefer a petrol engine.
- Five-speed manual transmission.
- A one tonne payload, a 2 tonne braked towing capacity, a huge cargo area and the dual cab has approach and departure angles of 25° and 21° respectively.
- Autoliv airbags, side airbags and side curtain airbags – the choice of leading manufacturers around the globe – are standard in every Great Wall Steed dual cab utility. They are linked to sensors located around the vehicle to detect an accident and deploy in milliseconds.
- Bosch Electronic Stability Program comes standard on all dual cab utilities, integrating anti-lock braking, Electronic Brakeforce Distribution, Traction Control System and Hill Hold Control system. ESP is designed to detect and analyse the vehicle’s condition in real time, helping to actively avoid accidents before they occur.
- The Great Wall Steed dual cab utility features a rear parking sensors, adding to its impressive armoury of safety equipment.
Contact us for a test drive