Steed 4X2 or 4X4 Dual Cab Diesel
- 2.0-litre turbo diesel engine with 110 kW of power and a user-friendly 310 Nm or torque on tap, this engine is designed to offer great performance and driveability.
- Six-speed manual transmission.
- 4X4 – Its capable diesel engine, six-speed transmission, low range 4×4 gearing, 171 mm ground clearance, generous approach and departure angles and BorgWarner torque on demand transfer case combine seamlessly to take the Steed off the beaten path.
- Autoliv airbags, side airbags and side curtain airbags – the choice of leading manufacturers around the globe – are standard in every Great Wall Steed dual cab utility. They are linked to sensors located around the vehicle to detect an accident and deploy in milliseconds.
- Bosch Electronic Stability Program comes standard on all dual cab utilities, integrating anti-lock braking, Electronic Brakeforce Distribution, Traction Control System and Hill Hold Control system. ESP is designed to detect and analyse the vehicle’s condition in real time, helping to actively avoid accidents before they occur.
- The Great Wall Steed dual cab utility features a rear parking sensors, adding to its impressive armoury of safety equipment.
Contact us for a test drive